Calling all Digital data gurus! We need your help setting up our systems so that we’re equipped from the beginning for world domination. This will be a short-term contract role with the possibility of long-term work. Ideally you’re a wizz with SEO, Website implantation - systems set up CRM Hubspot/ Unleashed/ EDM - Mail Campaigns and reporting all computer related software tasks.
A passion for healthy living is a plus!
- Manage and maintain all website content, social media and email marketing campaigns
- Monitor company presence across Social Media platforms and address any day-to-day issues
- Generate and drive website traffic through strategies and tactics to improve SEO
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure performance and results.
- Develop an annual social media content calendar
- Work closely with stakeholders to design online user experience for Hubspot and influence customer journeys
- Plan and coordinate email marketing content and layout across all customer emails (B2B & B2C)
- Implement and optimize Marketing Automation
- Implement initiatives that drive online activity to increase online brand presence and customer traffic
- Coordinate, build and send internal emails to stylists (B2B)
- Assist with the management of CRM Stock Management data to ensure reliability & flexibility
- Play a proactive part in the overall marketing team, supporting special events through appropriate digital promotional initiatives.
- Minimum of 4-5 year's experience in a digital marketing role within a commercial environment, you will have a good understanding of both B2B & B2C channels.
- Proven experience in developing and executing digital campaigns across multiple platforms.
- A creative thinker - demonstrated flare for identifying online community engagement opportunities
- Proven working knowledge of Squarespace, website maintenance and relevant updates
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and report data using Facebook Insights and Google Analytics and to incorporate results in decision making.
- Previous experience using Hubspot and Unleashed is desirable
- An excellent understanding of driving customer experience to increase leads, conversion and customer engagement.
- Excellent attention to detail
- You will be solutions orientated with a positive outlook.
- A "can do" attitude and a willingness to help others.
This is a really exciting time to be joining this thriving company. Fresh off the blocks you will have the opportunity to play an integral part across executing various key digital projects, these include: Web to CRM to Stock System implementation and driving the implementation of an ecommerce site.
If you read something above that sparked your interest please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to meet you!